Hard reset Zoneway camera zw-nc857

Wmu

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I lost my password, how can i do a factory reset

Reaction score
Typically, most IP cameras have a reset pushbutton. Push and hold the button while connecting power, hold for 30 to 60 seconds, and it's reflashed to factory standards. The button may be hidden behind the plastic cover. Check for pinholes in the plastic cover, possibly with RESET or RST embossed/imprinted near them. Otherwise, unscrew/remove the bottom cover, and look for either a pushbutton or pair of contact points on the printed circuit board.

Wmu

n3wb
Reaction score
Typically, most IP cameras have a reset pushbutton. Push and hold the button while connecting power, hold for 30 to 60 seconds, and it's reflashed to factory standards. The button may be hidden behind the plastic cover. Check for pinholes in the plastic cover, possibly with RESET or RST embossed/imprinted near them.
Sorry there is No button to reset, the reset has to be done via the web interface, No password , No access

Reaction score
Did you try removing the plastic base, and seeing if there is anything inside you can push or short out to reset? Please post a picture of the circuit board after you remove the bottom plastic cover.