HDMI output specific cameras

KJThaDon

n3wb
Reaction score
I want to only show the 6 cameras I have connected to my NV4116E-HS NVR.

I can only select "View 8" "1-8"

Is there anyway to only show 1-6 or another NVR that is capable of doing that?

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The problem lies in format/ratio, there’s no native way to make 6 only display on a 16.9 evenly with no wasted space.

VideoDad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I want to only show the 6 cameras I have connected to my NV4116E-HS NVR.

I can only select "View 8" "1-8"

Is there anyway to only show 1-6 or another NVR that is capable of doing that?
I have a Hikvision that has a 1+5 view (with the first camera showing double sized and the other 5 in a smaller size along the right and bottom edges).

But typically you don't get to define much if the layout. The best I can suggest is you move cameras 7 and 8 to spots 9 and 10, so they aren't on the same page.

KJThaDon

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a Hikvision that has a 1+5 view (with the first camera showing double sized and the other 5 in a smaller size along the right and bottom edges).

But typically you don't get to define much if the layout. The best I can suggest is you move cameras 7 and 8 to spots 9 and 10, so they aren't on the same page.
Which hikvision is it? I am not sure I understand what you mean with the second part. This is how it shows with 1-8

Attachments

VideoDad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Which hikvision is it? I am not sure I understand what you mean with the second part. This is how it shows with 1-8
I have that view too (it's called 1+7 because it has 1 large view and 7 smaller views). But it also has a 1+5.

Attachments