Hello from Colorado

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm Greg from Denver Colorado. I had a 8 channel Q-See NVR and quickly outgrew it with indoor cameras. A month ago or so bought a 16 channel LOREX NVR 9163. Upgraded the 3TB with a 6TB. All went well. When I bought the NVR, I bought it without cameras.

I have a mixture of 8MP, 4MP, indoor, outdoor IP cameras all POE connected directly to the POE connectors on the 9163. Cameras are Q-see, Amcrest and Lorex. Some are PTZ, some are fixed, and some are zoom only.

The biggest problem I'm having right now is the 'sequencing' in the display tab. It seems to have a mind of it's own. When I enable it, the view changes from 1 at a time to 4 at a time to 8 at a time to 16 at a time. Grrrrrr!!
I want it to display a channel for 5 seconds and then switch to the next channel for 5 seconds. It's not doing that no matter how I set up the settings in the sequencing. I want it simply to switch full screen to a set of selected channels every 5 seconds.

I'll play around with the settings again to see if I can get it to go the way I want it to go.

I found this web site by 'accident' and look forward to being a frequent reader and an occasional poster. I have already found relevant info with others that have had identical problems. (Could not see non LOREX cameras in 8,9 or 16 channel views) Thanks --Greg--