Hello from Houston

afremont

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello all. I've had security cameras for several years now. My first system was an LTS 4 channel analog that still works, but has been retired. I have since upgraded to an LTS 8308T-FT (I think that's right) that has 4 2.1MP (1920x1080) TVI cams and a couple of my old fuzzy NTSC type cams. I went the TVI route to leverage my existing cabling, but will probably switch to a completely IP based system within a year. I also have one CMIP8932-W wifi connected camera in the system. I'm not real happy with wireless at this point. It works, but will eventually be hard wired for reliability. I've done a LOT of Cat-5 cabling over the years so I think I have a grip on it as it applies to IP cameras, but we will soon see with another system I'm putting in for a friend that is all IP based. Nothing like jumping into the deep end to get a quick education. ;)

What do you guys think of LTS equipment (DVRs, NVRs and cameras)?

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Houston.. My old stompin grounds. I grew up in Alief. LTS is mostly rebranded Hikvision and has good products. That being said, LTS and Nelly's Security are my go to places for ordering. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited by a moderator: