Hello from Sunny California !!!

Tiger_Claw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Welcome to IP Camtalk.com!

I’m TC, AKA Tiger_Claw. I’m not a new member, but I never properly introduced myself. I’ve worked in the Security industry for over 30 years. Built all my computers since the birth of the 286 CPU and when MS Dos and Ansi code were the bomb in a geeks life.

Just ask yourself this… Isn’t just living right now AWESOME?

My own response would be this… “You’re DAMN Skippy”.

YOU (The Modern Day Gen) will soon walk on Mars. I might not be alive to witness it, but I already experienced it in personal thought. Trust me when I say that same feeling was shared by others who didn’t live longenough to see man walk on the moon.

We are so blessed to be beyond the Stone Age, but we can’tget to cocky either. We need to keep tabs on the direction technology takes, etc.

It’s all gravy at the moment, but don’t hold your breath too long. This will change and where it will lead is anyone’s guess, but for me… It’s simple. ..

Post feedback that can benefit the majority, not the minority. That is the foundation I live by and why I enjoyed working in the Security field for so long (and not as a guard).

TiGeR

Last edited by a moderator:

dalepa

Reaction score
Why hasn't NASA sent CAMs to mars? 24/7 solar powered will 30x zoom would be nice for starters. Heck, send 100's of small cams.

Welcome to the future.

Tiger_Claw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Why hasn't NASA sent CAMs to mars? 24/7 solar powered will 30x zoom would be nice for starters. Heck, send 100's of small cams.

Welcome to the future.
Have you not downloaded the recent app? LOL

I'm sure a handful of you young gen folks will double the BS conspiracy theory that we (man) didn't even walk on the moon.

TC