Hello from Texas

HotRodDiesels

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Bingo, caps lock.
Changed it to day mode.

Thank you so much.

If you changed your pw, the NVR's upper case and lower case letters are not very clear so you might be entering wrong case for password...try to change your pw to all numbers on the computer to eliminate that possibility.

Fruit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No problem~ you can turn off the password check at the machine too if you feel it is too much hassle or lengthen the logout time, just go to configuration->General->uncheck password check

I think with some of the turrets they put the photo sensor too deep (same thing happens to the cubes occasionally) and the light at the wrong angle sometimes won't activate it into day mode. a nice test to see if its a bad camera is to shine a flashlight directly into the green circle it then definitely should go to color on its own.

Fruit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hmm nothing shows under playback? Under HDD what does the status say?

1. if the HDD shows up with no problem and status says normal, it should be on motion detection by default
a. you can initalize the HD again if you like (aka formatting the Hard drive)
2. You can set it to Continuous to make sure it is recording
3. remote possibiity is the time is set wrong and you are looking at playback but the recording is showing in the wrong month / year (seen it happen before), so i would make sure the system date is correct.

HotRodDiesels

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I had disabled motion & didn't setup continuous.
I set the time to central but it was off by 1 hour, noticed this after setting up continuous.
Seems to be recording now :)
Also found the button to turn on live view automatically but only shows up in sub stream, is there a way to have multiview in Main stream?

Hmm nothing shows under playback? Under HDD what does the status say?

1. if the HDD shows up with no problem and status says normal, it should be on motion detection by default
a. you can initalize the HD again if you like (aka formatting the Hard drive)
2. You can set it to Continuous to make sure it is recording
3. remote possibiity is the time is set wrong and you are looking at playback but the recording is showing in the wrong month / year (seen it happen before), so i would make sure the system date is correct.

Fruit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I had disabled motion & didn't setup continuous.
I set the time to central but it was off by 1 hour, noticed this after setting up continuous.
Seems to be recording now :)
Also found the button to turn on live view automatically but only shows up in sub stream, is there a way to have multiview in Main stream?
Web interface yes you can have them all show up automatically in main or sub stream

Configuration->Local Configuration->Stream type->turn to main

You can also turn on resume live view status to have it remember your last view.

at the machine cannot change...best thing you can do is set the sub stream to the highest resolution at D1.

1 x 1 and 2x2 will be main stream
1+5 view the single large screen is main stream and the rest substream
3x3, 4x4 etc will all be sub stream

If you like to learn more about your machine, there's a help button when you log into the nvr on web interface that explains most of the options.

HotRodDiesels

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Web interface yes you can have them all show up automatically in main or sub stream

Configuration->Local Configuration->Stream type->turn to main

You can also turn on resume live view status to have it remember your last view.

at the machine cannot change...best thing you can do is set the sub stream to the highest resolution at D1.

1 x 1 and 2x2 will be main stream
1+5 view the single large screen is main stream and the rest substream
3x3, 4x4 etc will all be sub stream

If you like to learn more about your machine, there's a help button when you log into the nvr on web interface that explains most of the options.
Good advice, thank you.

HotRodDiesels

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm taking down all the Avertx products to return them to Costco, how do I delete all recordings from the harddrives? I don't see a format option.

Michael