Hello my name is Noob. I need help setting up BI w/ momentum 720p IP Cams.

wigrif

n3wb
Reaction score
I've only found one post on this site about these cams and the guy claims to have 6 working. So it must be possible. Anyone else done it?

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You'd be better off with better cameras. 1080p is 4x more than twice the resolution of 720p.

Last edited:

wigrif

n3wb
Reaction score
So i contacted the camera manufacture and the password rotates daily they claim. So am i at a dead end if i cant get the username and password?

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Whaaat? Password rotates daily? I think they misunderstood the meaning of "security" camera.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So i contacted the camera manufacture and the password rotates daily they claim. So am i at a dead end if i cant get the username and password?
It may be like a recent encounter I had with Amcrest when a client locked themselves out of their NVR. They have a master reset password based on the date of manufacture of the device. If that's what your support person is referring to, not a good explanation on their part. You may also have to submit proof of purchase before they will reveal the info to you. Once you get in, you set up a new password, of course. I hope this helps.