Hello Surveillance wizards. My Hikivsion DS-2CD2132F-IS night vision not working.

Jayh

n3wb
Reaction score
I've searched and tired all related information I could find on this forum. I'm not sure if my night vision is dead. My camera feed doesn't use night vision but its just black/white footage. This just happened a couple days ago. Not sure what happened. Didn't mingle with the settings or do anything work on the cameras.

Thanks.

Jayh

n3wb
Reaction score
Are you saying it used to be in colour during the night and now it's black and white?
When I disable night vision, its dark with some color. When I enable night vision, its black and white for some reason. I'm not sure everything whats going on. I can provide picture if you like.

Jayh

n3wb
Reaction score
When I disable night vision, its dark with some color. When I enable night vision, its black and white for some reason. I'm not sure everything whats going on. I can provide picture if you like.
Here's a picture. No idea why its not working.

Jayh

n3wb
Reaction score
The IR is reflecting off dirt or water marks on the dome, or off a reflective surface near the dome.
Hi there! Thanks for the response. No its not that, my IR light are like dead, thats why I was saying I don't have night vision on my camera lol. When I went outside and looked for the circular red rings around my lens, there was like maybe 1-2 red LED lights. My other camera still has all of them. Now that I found out the problem, is replacing that component available to purchase or easily replacement?

Thanks