Hello Users, Enthusiasts, and Admins

azusbear

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm just an old IT tech that manages to stick his finger into all kinds of different situations that I have to research to find out what I really have and what needs to be done.
I get a lot of stuff given to me other people consider junk or worthless since they do know know how to use it or in trade of things I have helped them with.
I have a 4ch onix N4-4POE (Hikvision Grey market or hacked version) 3 IPBT3MIR and 1 IPD2MIR-T28 ( 3 turrets and 1 dome) I have been trying to upgrade and been running for a couple years.
A new honeywell HEN04112EB POE NVR System I have not even taken out of the box.
4 ICamera-1000 Icontrol cameras no DVR.
And Roughly 4 IC realtime Police car cameras and 2-3 12 volt dvr's I haven't messed with for any of my vehicles.

I have just been trying to figure out what would be the best thing to do for my home security setup and just used an old ELMscan usb to OBD-II reader to make my own USB to TTL to see if I can update the Hacked HIK NVR to something better.
UBoot currently running and about to turn on Tftpd32 and see where I get to without bricking it and looking Mr. A's Beep,Beep Boop post to release it for upgrading.
In between making cookies and tea.