[Help] Auto Convert New Clips

iStealth

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello i have been trying to figure this out myself but i have not had any luck.

What i want it to do is once a video clip is complete to convert the .bvr to .mp4

here are the settings i have so far.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Why do you want to spend resources doing this?

iStealth

n3wb
Reaction score
because if i just let it record into mp4 format blue iris cannot view that video within the blue iris software.

iStealth

n3wb
Reaction score
i have it set to bvr now. the way i have mine setup is after the video is done recording it uploads the bvr to my google drive. so if i am at work and i need to see that specific recording thats on my google drive i cannot play it unless there is a program that will play bvr video that doesnt have the blue iris software.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
i have it set to bvr now. the way i have mine setup is after the video is done recording it uploads the bvr to my google drive. so if i am at work and i need to see that specific recording thats on my google drive i cannot play it unless there is a program that will play bvr video that doesnt have the blue iris software.
Why no simply use the blue iris mobile app?
regardless, I believe the queue for export only activates as files are moved through folders, though i dont use this feature...try changing limiting your new folder to 1gb or so to see what happens.

Last edited:

nt2007

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello i have been trying to figure this out myself but i have not had any luck.

What i want it to do is once a video clip is complete to convert the .bvr to .mp4

here are the settings i have so far.

I save all of my recordings in MP4 from BI and they play fine using BI, the website or the app.
I think I had to install a codex for it to work but there is an article in the Forum how to solve this.
I found copying all of my videos to the internet was killing my bandwidth. Especially if it was snowing :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I save all of my recordings in MP4 from BI and they play fine using BI, the website or the app.
I think I had to install a codex for it to work but there is an article in the Forum how to solve this.
I found copying all of my videos to the internet was killing my bandwidth. Especially if it was snowing :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
With mp4 your cannot view a clip until the file is closed..