Help dead camera SD49225T-HN!!

ferecuarus

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a Dahua SD49225T-HN PTZ camera that stopped working overnight, went into a reboot cycle and returned to the factory IP 192.168.1.108. Unfortunately I cannot solve this problem using TFTP. It keeps rebooting and the connection cannot be established. I want to find the UART port of the camera, but I can't find it. I only found some individual pins on a quadratic socket that appear to be a UART port but I can't connect them because nothing appears on the monitor when I connect power to the camera. I read in one of the forums that someone mentioned that this type of camera needs a special connector as an interface to connect via UART.
Please I need help, does anyone have the dump for this camera? Or can you tell me how to connect to the UART port?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

ferecuarus

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for your response but in that forum it seems they don't have the same problems that happen with my camera. I have tried to put as much firmware as I could find for this camera but to no avail, it could be that I have overlooked some firmware but in general I have tried a lot It is difficult to know what is happening without having access to the uart port.

guykuo

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When the memory battery is completely dead or removed, the symptoms actually are what you are expeiriencing.

ferecuarus

n3wb
Reaction score
When the memory battery is completely dead or removed, the symptoms actually are what you are expeiriencing.
hi @guykuo Thank you for your answer, yes I read what you wrote about the battery, I have even bought a pair on eBay, I am waiting for them to arrive, but I am not 100% sure what the problem could be with the battery since, for example, I have had situations with Dahua cameras that have a defective battery but simply do not save the time or for example do not save some settings when the power is cut off and nothing more, but I have not seen situations where due to the battery the camera restarts every minute and 47 seconds and that in general cannot access the interface