Help: DS-2DC2202I-DE3/W firmware

nightboat

n3wb
Reaction score
I recently bought a DS-2DC2202I-DE3/W model camera from china. It came with a firmware version 5.3.0_150417. I'm looking for a copy of this original firmware to put back on it after some unsuccessful attempts to downgrade/modify the language to english.

This camera appears to be the chinese version of the E-Series DS-2DE2202I-DE3/W english model.

The closest I have got to getting the camera working again is using the English model firmware I found here: http://www.hikvision.com/en/us/download_more.asp?id=1507
And then using the hiktools program to change it to language 2 (chinese). This will then get the camera to boot up properly but the web UI gives the 404 error firmware language mismatch: /home/webLib.

Is there anyone that can help me get the camera working again? I will settle with chinese firmware, I just want the camera to actually work again :(

Texel

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

have you been able to resolve the issue. I have a similar problem. Same Cam, China model - tried to change the language on file level. However since that the web interface is broken. (XML-Error and I tried with several browsers to resolve it, as some users reported this error comes from the browser - but it does not). First of all I would be happy to flash it with the original firmware - however for this model I didn't found the original China firmware).

Cheers, Texel

nightboat

n3wb
Reaction score
I managed to get him idiom support to send me a new Chinese firmware. Pm me for the file.

schik

n3wb
Reaction score
I am having the same problem, can you please send me the files?
Cheers :D

Texel

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone provide the FW again? The file dropper link doesn't work anymore ... KR Texel

MariuszP

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi
Can you send me this file I have bricked my camera now
the download link isn't working :(

Reaction score
Hey, I have the exact same issue with 3 cameras of mine and 1 English. Is there anyway someone could please help me and post the files on FileDropper again please? The link is dead.

I really appreciate it.

Tyler Struve
Sentinel Systems

naumuch

n3wb
Reaction score
Please give me V5.3.9 build 151223 china. Camera brick after update 5.4.7 ((
Thanks