Help finding a wall bracket for a Dahua bullet IPC-B5442T-ASE to see around a corner

mat-with-one-t

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
HI all. Have a look at my dodgy drawing. I've installed a bunch of cams with no issues. This one needs to be mounted on a side wall, but "see" around the corner. I have a matching mounting baseplate PFA130-E, however it will bring the base of the cam (circular plate) off the wall by only about 30mm, and I'd need maybe min 100mm to achieve the angle I need. I could knock something up to "extend" from the wall plate to the cam, but messy and would invite water (it's outside and quite exposed).
Any thoughts?
Cheers, Mat

camera mount.JPGDahua bullet.jpgdahua base plate.jpg

Could I possibly use one of these?

dahua_dhacpfb204w_waterproof_wall_mount_bracket_ac27328_1.jpg

So above wall mount, then attach the cam's round mounting plate (or add in the PFA130-E if needed to make it fit), and put a 90deg bend in the cam's adjustment so it points out flat (as per drawing, but with cam's mounting plate parallel to ground)? Does that make sense? Mat

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How about a 1/2" pulling elbow near the cam, connected with a short, galvanized steel 1/2" rigid nipple threaded into the rear of the junction box on the back of the cam, then another galvanized steel 1/2" rigid piece from the the other end of the elbow to the floor flange which is bolted to the vertical surface/mount on the building?

These below are U.S.- based stores but you can find at hardware stores in your area I'm sure.

Halex 1/2-in Aluminum Pull Elbow Conduit Fittings

half-inch-pull-elbow.jpg

Mueller Proline 1/2-in dia Galvanized Floor Flange

half-inch-floor-flange.jpg

Last edited:

mat-with-one-t

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks but I can't fix anything to front wall (therein lies the issue), so can't use a corner bracket....

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe this parapet mount might be suitable, with a bit of modification?

Typically it mounts on the roof to the back side of a facade. But it looks like the flange can readily mount to the wall