Help making static IP stick: UNV ipc3635er3-dupz

Paul Mo

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi. I am having trouble setting a static IP for a UNV ipc3635er3-dupz. DHCP works fine in either EzTool or EzStation, but assigning a static IP address means I am logged out and can't log back in - requiring a camera hard reset. Anyone have firsthand experience with the UNV IP cams? Cheers.

Valiant

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi. I am having trouble setting a static IP for a UNV ipc3635er3-dupz. DHCP works fine in either EzTool or EzStation, but assigning a static IP address means I am logged out and can't log back in - requiring a camera hard reset. Anyone have firsthand experience with the UNV IP cams? Cheers.

Using EZtools to view the assigned DHCP address, try logging in to that via a a web browser. At first login it may present you with an a EULA to accept. You will need to change the default password and can then use the GUI to set a static IP address.

fstfrd50

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

I currently use IPC3635ER3-DUPZ UNV cams on my Dahua NVR5216-4ks2 and also on NVR302-16E-P8-B
For static address change, log into camera with your credentials:

• Go to setup
  • Network, Obtain IP address, change IP of your choice and save.
  • You'll get a prompt "Changing network settings will interrupt network connection. Do you want to continue?" ( yes/ enter )
  • Parameters set successfully
  • Log back in with your credentials
1608767159092.png