Help me pick a speed dome

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Big jump in zoom from 1x to 10X. Doesn't seem that big of a jump from 10x to 20x.
Thats an optical illusion bought about by the fact that as you double the focal length you halve the angle of view.

So from 4.5 - 45mm ( 1x to 10x) the angle of view changes 59 degrees, and 33.5 of those degrees are from 4.5 to 9mm, but from 45 - 90mm it only changes 3.75 degrees. (for that sensor)

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I just commented on the new thread related to this speed done, but figured it was worth making a quick note here as well. It does appear that the "live demo" is a different model number with different specs than the version listed for purchase. Don't know if what you get would be better or worse than the demo, but I pointed out a few concerns on the other thread that may be worth looking into for those considering this item.

hunte88

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
In the end I opted for imporx and not huisun. Monica had given me only a discount of $ 20 for my dispute, too little because I had asked $ 140 for partial refund. For she, with $ 20 discount the their gain is zero (I do not believe her either dead). I give her negative feedback and she even had the nerve to ask me why. She however reported that Imporx and Huisun are the same factory, and there are no major differences.

I chose this http://it.aliexpress.com/item/20X-Zoom-1080P-2MP-ptz-ip-camera-wifi-wireless-speed-dome-auto-tracking-with-OSD-menu/32473217659.html with

In total i spent 341$ with staff bracket "D" and powersupply box waterproof, and DHL free shipping. For tax ask to Abe Lei.

Last edited by a moderator: