Help needed in contacting support

Reaction score
I seem to be having a bit of a challenge getting in touch with Ken. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

I have been using BI for five or six years and currently have four BI systems running. During this time through last year, I've sent Ken about four questions and until recently he always answered them promptly. My last response from him was in October of last year.

This year I had a problem and I sent a question to support@blueirissoftware.com. At the time, I was within the first year after my BI4 purchases. I didn't get a response so I sent several follow ups, again with no response.

I noticed on the "About" tab that he was selling extended service for $29.95. I thought maybe I had to buy extended service to get email support now so I paid for and signed up for it. I successfully entered the code I received into my copy of BI. I sent a couple more emails to support@blueirissoftware.com, again with no result.

I saw on the "About" tab that he was selling priority email support for $59.95. I thought that was entirely reasonable because after all, BI could probably sell quite well for $1K a pop if he chose to charge it, so I bought priority service and again entered the code I received into my BI4, which it accepted.

Then I sent my request to the priority address and included the BI generated description of my system, screen shots, detailed description of problem, etc. I also provided admin login information so he could get into the BI4 PC I was having problems with. Again, no response.

I'm up to 12 emails now beginning in January continuing through this past weekend with no response. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I imagine he doesn't appreciate people sharing the priority address publicly :)

Anyway I can't say why he isn't responding. A short while ago his email server was having problems. Maybe it is still having problems. You might try his gmail in the meantime: blueirissoftware@gmail.com

Reaction score
Thanks. I eventually figured out the BI problems. I was just trying to learn how to contact support.

Reaction score
Thanks bp2008! The address you gave me worked. His SPAM filter had been snagging my emails.