Help Needed

MacAmb77

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello guys whats up ?
i have a building with 7 floors each floor has a poe switch connected to a certain IP and the they are all connected to another poe switch which is the main poe switch of all ip camers and the Total IP camers are 63 its not connected to any source of internet so the setup is locally .

and i have two NVR each 32 channel all products are from Hikvision
so my question here is how can view 32 ip camera on a tv and another 31 ip camera on another TV ?

its like dual NVR with dual TV to show them all ip camers .

thanks

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
so my question here is how can view 32 ip camera on a tv and another 31 ip camera on another TV ?
To better understand your intent, there are questions:

Where is each TV to be located? Near the NVR or very distant? If distant, how far?
Are the 2 TV's to be next to each other?
Do the NVR's and TV's have available HDMI ports?

Try to explain it so that a person with no idea of your plan can get the picture. Matter of fact, a legible, hand-drawn sketch would help a lot!

Last edited:

MacAmb77

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The tvs will be located about 15 m away from nvrs.
And yes both tvs will be next to each other.
I have already two HDMI cable ready to be connected.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
For 15 m / 50 ft. I suggest fiber optic HDMI cables. One end is marked "source", the other end "display."
These will support up to 4K.
Both ends will need USB (+5 VDC) power to power the electronics in each end.
It comes with an adapter to plug in at one end (likely USB power available at the "source" end) so you may need to provide a USB power adapter (5VDC @ .5 Amps) at the "display" end.

Regarding the NVR's, you may need to enable Channel Zero to allow all 32 channels to display in a single video stream to the TV; perhaps a Hikvision guru can chime in.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

MacAmb77

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
But my question here what software/hardware/tools Needed to be able to view 31 IP camera on TV1 and 32 IP camera on TV2