Help needed

Miller1

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all
I have an Alptop ip camera mod # AT-4K30 the Ethernet plug got destroyed and I want to put a new RJ45 end on it.Does anybody happen to know the pin out for this model camera.Any information would be appreciated

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all
I have an Alptop ip camera mod # AT-4K30 the Ethernet plug got destroyed and I want to put a new RJ45 end on it.Does anybody happen to know the pin out for this model camera.Any information would be appreciated
Is enough of the female RJ-45 still attached so that you could gently skin back the outer insulation to see which color wire goes to which pin of the female RJ-45?
If so, here's a blank image to write in the color-to-pin assignments:

Camera_RJ45_FEMALE_pinout.jpg

Last edited:

Miller1

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Tony
I already tried that it’s near impossible to remove that mounded plastic and still see what wires go where.And if I go on the alptop website I can’t find any help within the United States only China

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Tony
I already tried that it’s near impossible to remove that mounded plastic and still see what wires go where.And if I go on the alptop website I can’t find any help within the United States only China
Is it possible to see enough of the pins to trace them to the end of the pigtail where they are connected to a PC board inside the cam? If so, many 7, 9 and 11 pin pigtails are availble from Aliexpress, like these.

9pin-pigtail.jpg