Help setting up cameras to record to Micro SD

GFB

n3wb
Reaction score
So I have four Dahua 4MP T5442 cameras, just got the 128GB Micro SD cards in today. Two of these cameras are on my workbench, trying to figure out how to set these up. I am using Blue Iris as my NVR - not sure that even plays into this. From what I have been reading, I need to go into the IP camera interface and set the camera to record only Motion events to the SD card...which everyone says will save space and life on the SD cards.

I cannot find good instructions on the Storage tab - how to set the Schedule, what else needs to be set, etc. I have been tweaking settings and then pointing the camera at my dog (who never sits still) and not getting any recording showing up on the card. Blue Iris continues to pick everything up as it should, but the card does not seem to be utilized. Is there a good detailed set of instructions out there I have not yet found?

Appreciate anyone pointing me in the right direction. I gave up searching and reading after a couple hours of not finding details on this.

GFB

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you, think I figured it all out so that the cameras catch activity but my Blue Iris is 24/7 rolling.