Help w/ additional cameras ?

TundraCam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I've roughed in for 4 exterior cameras on our detached studio. Two in the gable facing our house (150' from studio to house front), one under an eve looking down our driveway and one under a boat shed. I've had a number of Dahua/Loryta cameras from Andy and for my simple mind's ability to learn new things I plan to stick w/ them. :) The studio is two story so the gable is 26' above ground and the eve about 17' FWIW, my wife prefers black for the two gable cams (and keeping her happy keeps me happy :).

I think my goals (and I'm open to changing them) are:
1) One camera in the gable to provide a general overview, vid of errant delivery drivers crushing plants, see that a visitor has arrived, etc.
2) One camera in gable for closer detail. PTZ?
3) Camera under eve looking down driveway towards road. The road is about 800' from where the camera will be so won't be able to see all the way. See cars arriving/leaving, maybe grab license plates as they drive by.
4) Under the boat shed on the north side of the studio that I'm sticking a T3241T-ZAS on that I already have.

There is also a camera (B5442E-ZE 4MP 2.7-12) @ the orange dot focused on the front door area.

Any recommendations appreciated.
I'd thought about a IPC-HDW5842T-ZE-S2 for the wide gable camera but a lot of folks seem to think 4MP provides a better and more useable image?

Thanks,Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 11.32.14 AM.png