Help with getting password for DVR, Please??

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi all, my son moved in to a house and the previous owner had a DVR IP camera system (uses coax cables) but he did not know his password for his app and does not know the password for the DVR. I am attaching a picture of the DVR's label and a couple of pictures of the front of the DVR (it was in a closet with not great lighting on a high shelf so pics are no great) but anyway I hooked up a monitor and a mouse to it and I can see one of the cameras right away on the screen (VERY clear picture) but when I try to do anything a box pops up and asks for the password. I can see the username is admin and I tried passwords like 12345, 123456, admin123456 but no luck. Can anyone help me to get the password (without loosing the programing for the DVR as it has 7 cameras hooked up to it). Thanks for any help! Adam

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Try this below, found at ==>> Reset the password for TVT DVR (H.264 DVR)

Use the username and master password below to reset the password on your H.264/TVT DVR. Try both accounts and see which one works. If it works, the recorder will reboot.​
Username: admin​
Password: 6036huanyuan​
OR​
Password: ttvvtthuanyuan​

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Try this below, found at ==>> Reset the password for TVT DVR (H.264 DVR)

Use the username and master password below to reset the password on your H.264/TVT DVR. Try both accounts and see which one works. If it works, the recorder will reboot.​
Password: 6036huanyuan​
OR​
Password: ttvvtthuanyuan​
Hi, thank you so much for trying, I saw those earlier today and tried both but no luck...Anyone else can help perhaps? Thanks, Adam