Help with LPR camera

JoZee

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I want to buy DHI-ITC237-PW1B-IRZ camera.
the dealer here cannot answer my complicated questions and i hope that i could find answers here:

1. can i add LP number with expiration date? can i add someone for 12 hours?

2. can i add LP to whitelist using a HTTP request without using the gui?

3. is this camera sending data whenever there is LPR recognition? I want to use an external software that get this data from the camera in realtime.

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi,
I want to buy DHI-ITC237-PW1B-IRZ camera.
the dealer here cannot answer my complicated questions and i hope that i could find answers here:

1. can i add LP number with expiration date? can i add someone for 12 hours?

2. can i add LP to whitelist using a HTTP request without using the gui?

3. is this camera sending data whenever there is LPR recognition? I want to use an external software that get this data from the camera in realtime.

Thanks
From the data sheet, this camera only works with vehicles moving up to 25 mph. Even cars on residential streets often go faster. Is that sufficient for your needs?

You'll get much better performance running a couple of Dahua IPC-HFW5231E-Z12E cameras connected to a cheap Windows PC with an NVIDIA graphics card.

JoZee

n3wb
Reaction score
I need it to open a gate so speed is not an issue, but i must ave a way to update whitelist by sending 1 line of command without entering its interface.
and i also must be able to receive the car number in realtime to an external software.
what is the difference between both cameras? and what the pc can do for me? and special software?
thanks

LucyM

n3wb
Reaction score
Are you doing this integration with Blue Iris software? Or something else? You can take a look at Plate Recognizer. Their API Cloud has webhooks that let you connect 3rd party data to the LPR. It's pre-integrated with Blue Iris if you're using Blue Iris.