Help with LPR settings ... Please!

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
I have a ipc B5442E-Z4E than can run a day and night profile and catch "some"(Depends on the angle) plates at night, but I never intended it to be on LPR duty.....it's kind of a happy accident.....
1669259318306.png
1669259367145.png

kolt_

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It is pretty low for day and night. I figure since all I care about are clean plates, I want the plate to pop off the screen and taking all that sharpness dots out of it gives a nice clean plate.
I see. Just trying different things, see what works and doesn't. I tried dropping sharpness down to 4 & 20 and got blurry images. Without messing with sharpness on night profile, license plates are pretty readable as it is with standard settings with 1/1000 shutter so maybe I should just leave it. Day time seems slightly pixelated but readable, might make a new post on it and see what everyone says. Thank you

ptzman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I hope this comes out right, it is my first time sending a file. Look at what I did, it is a lot of trial and error. Now I am playing around with the sharpness. Looking for suggestions. I have my Raytec Illuminator set at 60% power.

Attachments