Help with set up (thanks in advance :))

Paul M

n3wb
Reaction score
Before I begin, I'm not network savvy but I apologize if I come off illiterate at any point.

Previously, I was able to set up my Dahua cameras on Blue Iris using an HP switch. At the time, I was using a DDWRT router and not sure what I found on these forums, but it assisted greatly when setting up.

THEN

Rogers came in and set up with Eeeros network and replaced my Netgear running DDWRT. Since then, the cameras no longer appear on Blue Iris. I also cannot access them in IE when typing in the IP address of the cameras. I tried Rogers tech but they are useless. I turned the Firewall off on the Citron camera but they didn't seem to do anything.

I am hoping for some help here in setting up access to the cameras from my home net work.

Thank you

Paul M

n3wb
Reaction score
First guess is that your new network is on a different internal IP address.
That makes sense. Looking at the following from the Citron modem manual, it would appear I need hook up the IPCAM to the NVR again, and log in to reconfigure a new IP address? Right now they are all 192.168.1.**. It looks like it falls out of the acceptable range for the Citron modem. Does that make sense?

Is there any easy way to set this up on my PC without disconnecting my monitor and taking it into the basement were the NVR is located, and then proceed to hook the cams up to the NVR just to log in and change?

1576457553860.png

Paul M

n3wb
Reaction score
First guess is that your new network is on a different internal IP address.
Wait nevermind. After reading what I posted, it does appear the IPCAM IP addresses fall in the LAN subnet if they are within range.

How do I fix this?