help with URL

Miller1

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all
I have a Hitosino non onvif bullet camera that is supposed to be compatible with Hikvision.I want to view it on a tv with roku through the ip camera viewer app.Can somebody tell me in detail what the stream URL is or where i might find it.Thanks

wodman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi all
I have a Hitosino non onvif bullet camera that is supposed to be compatible with Hikvision.I want to view it on a tv with roku through the ip camera viewer app.Can somebody tell me in detail what the stream URL is or where i might find it.Thanks
Here's a copy of one of mine:
rtsp:/admin:yourpassword@cameraipadress:554/Streaming/Channels/101?transportmode=unicast&profile=Profile_1

Miller1

n3wb
Reaction score
Insure you place 2 of the "/" forward slashes after "rtsp:", as forum software won't display 2 consecutively.
Thanks for the reply, but when I go to type all that in There’s not enough room in the box to accept the whole url

Miller1

n3wb
Reaction score
What about:

rtsp:/admin:yourpassword@cameraipadress:554/Streaming/Channels/101

Remember: 2 of the "/" after "RTSP:"
Well that didn’t work either. I have two other cameras on the iP camera viewer that are 0NVif they were pretty easy to add. SoI think I might send this one back and get one that is onvif Unless you have other options, I could try