Help

Reaction score
I pay for blue iris and just recently I bought an NVR....blue iris only finds one of my cameras while a free program finds all of them...what am I doing wrong?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In BI, you select add camera and put the IP address of the NVR into the IP address location. Put in username and password and hit find/inspect and let BI do its thing.

Then about halfway down is a pull down for Camera number and pick camera 1 and then hit ok. The camera should show up. Then add camera and the select copy and copy this camera and then change the number 1 to a 2 and repeat for your cameras.

OR depending on your NVR, it may populate all the cameras in the main and substream pulldown boxes and you just select a camera number and then add another camera and select the next pulldown.

Reaction score
In BI, you select add camera and put the IP address of the NVR into the IP address location. Put in username and password and hit find/inspect and let BI do its thing.

Then about halfway down is a pull down for Camera number and pick camera 1 and then hit ok. The camera should show up. Then add camera and the select copy and copy this camera and then change the number 1 to a 2 and repeat for your cameras.

OR depending on your NVR, it may populate all the cameras in the main and substream pulldown boxes and you just select a camera number and then add another camera and select the next pulldown.
Can you help me out if I set up a teamviewer for you to access my computer? I am 76 years old and this stuff really confuses me....lol

Reaction score
Hello.....I was wondering if you could help me out if I set up teanviewer and let you access my computer remotely? I am 76 years old and this stuff is really beyond me.