{hep} nvr with ubiquiti ap

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
here is the sceen from the local pc. there are 4 cameras are shown password error on the same AP. I ddidn't touch any setting. after few minutes. it connect again.

Attachments

Last edited:

copex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
posting to another forum is not correct etiquette...

so how do the cameras connect to the network? hard wired? or wifi? PTP or PTMP bridge? is there any port forwading on the router?

from the little information i have from what you have posted i would guess the cameras have been hacked!!! you should upgrade all of the devices to the latest firmware (NVR & IPC) also ensure the firmware on the WIFI-AP is the latest version.

if you post a network diagram i will try and see if i can pinpoint the weakest link...........

:)

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have a 9664 nvr. cameras are connected to switch and go to port 2. Wan go to port 1. the reason I post in other forum, I think it the ubiquiti problem.

copex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
so the wifi is only providing a bridge? none of the cameras are connecting via WIFI

try a Scan of the area to see if there are other wifi signals in the area you could also set the Chanel width from 40 to 20mhz and maybe change the channel from auto and hide the ssid if not hidden
every thing else looks good

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I am quite sure that covering your bookmarks while you post your public IP and ports is not one smart thing to do.