Hi house I am a brand new member here✋✋. I am am Installer having a kind of challenge with logging in to a client DVR system.

LuckyGEA

n3wb
Reaction score
Please I need a help out. I have forgotten the login password details to a DVR system I installed for a client.

LuckyGEA

n3wb
Reaction score
That means, I guess should reset the system. But the procedures to take to do the resetting is where I am confused. So lamed

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Reset the device dude.
Just pull the power cord out, open up the cover of the DVR, hold down a button near the coin cell battery and apply power as the button is held down.

Networking and RS232 methods to backdoor into a device takes a lot more skill than pushing a reset button.

Kajun

n3wb
Reaction score
Please I need a help out. I have forgotten the login password details to a DVR system I installed for a client. cps test
Reset the gadget guy.
Unplug the power cord, open the front of the DVR, hold down the button near the coin battery, and hold down the button to turn it on.

The deployment and technology of RS232 for secondary pass-through of the device requires far more expertise than pressing the reset button.

LuckyGEA

n3wb
Reaction score
Reset the gadget guy.
Unplug the power cord, open the front of the DVR, hold down the button near the coin battery, and hold down the button to turn it on.

The deployment and technology of RS232 for secondary pass-through of the device requires far more expertise than pressing the reset button.
Thanks bro. It has been resolved. Really i appreciate