Hi. New member.

vsales

n3wb
Oct 2, 2024
Spain
Hello. :)
My name is Vince.
I am a computer engineer and I would like to learn more about physical and logical security systems.
I hope to be able to collaborate with the community, learn from you and also help you in any way I can.
For now, I am going to try to buy a good and reasonably priced PTZ camera and another fixed one, and get to know the software programs to manage them.
If you have any advice on PTZ camera models to buy in Europe, with 25x zoom, that allow identification (DORI) at 200 meters or more, and with a price that is not too high, I would appreciate it. I have also written to Andy asking.
Thank you very much. :wave:

Reactions: mat200
Hello. :)
My name is Vince.
I am a computer engineer and I would like to learn more about physical and logical security systems.
I hope to be able to collaborate with the community, learn from you and also help you in any way I can.
For now, I am going to try to buy a good and reasonably priced PTZ camera and another fixed one, and get to know the software programs to manage them.
If you have any advice on PTZ camera models to buy in Europe, with 25x zoom, that allow identification (DORI) at 200 meters or more, and with a price that is not too high, I would appreciate it. I have also written to Andy asking.
Thank you very much. :wave:

Welcome @vsales

Do check out the various members reviews of cameras, we have some good reviews which will give you ideas of how to best tune a camera for image capture