Hi there

OMG-MGM

n3wb
Reaction score
Ive just joined today, but have been using Blue Iris for a year, and I finally have time to actually to use some of the features... the one Im interested in is, is setting up the camera groups so that certain people can view certain cameras, does anyone know where i can find some documentation so that I can have a go at setting it up.

Much appreciated:)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ive just joined today, but have been using Blue Iris for a year, and I finally have time to actually to use some of the features... the one Im interested in is, is setting up the camera groups so that certain people can view certain cameras, does anyone know where i can find some documentation so that I can have a go at setting it up.

Much appreciated:)
Welcome to the forum. Open any camera properties page and go to the general tab, hit help.
Once you setup groups then go the the blue iris options user tab and open a user and hit help (or just simply select the groups your want that user to have access to)

OMG-MGM

n3wb
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Open any camera properties page and go to the general tab, hit help.
Once you setup groups then go the the blue iris options user tab and open a user and hit help (or just simply select the groups your want that user to have access to)
"Thanks... will give it a go now:)"