Hi....Tired of being robbed by drug addicts

Ratfink11

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a dozen Dahua ptz cameras. Tired of the homeless drug addicts stealing from me. 2 way audio is a fantastic deterrent along with using the camera relays spraying ground ghost chili peppers in water. On a decent size property...next will be perimeter sensors....

Ratfink11

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The lengths these homeless drug addicts go to.... If they put 5% of that effort into getting a job they would be millionairs in a week. They have cleaned out my entire business and continue to cause daily issues. Im slowly getting the upper hand but im on a large property and the property owners refuse to do basic security, fencing, weeding. Ive always had dogs but currently I dont due to other priorities. Out of need and lack of product I have built wireless laser break beam detectors that can cover 1000 feet to create a laser fence. These with a few more cameras, a 2000 gallon tank of raw sewage, and motion sensing sprinklers on the perimter should provide for more video entertainment. These homeless drug addicts are pos's.... they should smell like they really are.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Quite. Personally I find the Boerboel rather terrifying:

I was going to suggest the Boerbol and save on ammunition. It has a bite pressure nearing that of a lion or great white shark. They're bred for use as guard dogs yet have a good temperament. They're also very large dogs.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
The lengths these homeless drug addicts go to.... If they put 5% of that effort into getting a job they would be millionairs in a week. They have cleaned out my entire business and continue to cause daily issues. Im slowly getting the upper hand but im on a large property and the property owners refuse to do basic security, fencing, weeding. Ive always had dogs but currently I dont due to other priorities. Out of need and lack of product I have built wireless laser break beam detectors that can cover 1000 feet to create a laser fence. These with a few more cameras, a 2000 gallon tank of raw sewage, and motion sensing sprinklers on the perimter should provide for more video entertainment. These homeless drug addicts are pos's.... they should smell like they really are.
Ouch, sounds like a messy situation. You may want to consider having @bababouy monitor your system for a bit.