Hi

6moon9

n3wb
Reaction score
A little help. Please someone call me @ph#850-374-0042 about ipcam. Thank you. Texting with out knowing is silly. I could explain where you could get what I’m putting down. Promise!
Tyvm
Arty Moon
850-374-0042
Trying to learn IT IPCam for fun.

Attachments

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A little help. Please someone call me @ph#850-374-0042 about ipcam. Thank you. Texting with out knowing is silly. I could explain where you could get what I’m putting down. Promise!
Tyvm
Arty Moon
850-374-0042
Trying to learn IT IPCam for fun.
Not certain @6moon9 how many people here want to text ..

probably better to try and explain your issue here ...

6moon9

n3wb
Reaction score
what I want. Problem is that I don’t understand but .5% of what I read because I don’t know computer literacy. Just a call will kickstart me to undiscovered orbits of knowledge. Just someone call me and I promise that your response on this forum-firehose of information highway - will more than satisfy the Yok’els. Catching me up to the lease of you. Which would equate to someone who walked by Benjamin Franklin while he was flying his key kite being struck by lightning screaming “ Eureka”! Stranger spouting ,if found from above, it will be found best below, and that’s where uranium comes from.HaHa. So I still think if I could talk one of you’s guys. All would smooth out quickly and I would be able to either except IT defeat, or the next us’s in the infinite pursue of this life. Please don’t count me out because I don’t know how to ask the questions Your expecting of me.

6moon9

n3wb
Reaction score
Did anybody look at my pics? Zoom in! Doesn’t that explain a bit of my question?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Did anybody look at my pics? Zoom in! Doesn’t that explain a bit of my question?
Are those new cameras ?

Do you know about setting up IP addresses for a LAN ?

fergenheimer

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
These look like a flea market find. I don't recognize that nvr or cameras. Since you have 192.168.1.108 scribbled on your note pad, I'm assuming they are dahua or a rebrand. Pick only one camera. Remove the trap door and beneath it you will find a reset button. This resets it to default with the 108 ipaddress. Next set your laptop to something like 192.168.1.69 next go into internet explorer and type 192.168.1.108 and report back what you see.

There's probably a good chance these cameras don't work. It's good to see you have a Poe switch. That will power the camera. If you don't have a cable checker, buy new ones. Yellow used to be used for null modem cables. That opens up room for more problems.

Report back.