hik 2332 language mismatch

mbwdekeijzer

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
oke I have again a little problem.

I have my Chinese hikvision updated with 5.20 firmware from European hikvision server,then it was Chinese so I changed it back with the youtube tutorial to multi.only that cam let see me Chinese characters in display week.
last night I have update my nvr firmware to 3.0.10 but new that only camera that I have updated(the others are 5.20 direct from china multi)wil not show up on my screen.
not on the nvr and not in ivms4200 ivms4500.

he said language mismatch.
what can I do about it.
I have tried the usa firmware the European but nothing wil work.and I don't have the Chinese firmware when it comes from the factory.

mbwdekeijzer

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

mbwdekeijzer

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
when I want to do that it says that there are no extra ip cams aloud. I have the model with POE
I have changed it to onvif but still language mismatch

now its working. thanks for youre help.

I think it is weird haha because the other cams I had do nothing and the 1 cam I screwed it up by overwriting the firmware from the official site.

Last edited by a moderator:

mbwdekeijzer

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It is working now so I do nothing more hh
But still I think it is wierd because it is only that cam that I have overwrite.now it is onvif instead of hikvision.
So I think hikvision from China is fake or something.
Or we don't have the wright firmware

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
On my chinese NVR DS-7808N-E2 i've install chinese and european firmware 3.0.6_140705, V3.0.8_140825, С_V3.0.10_141126, ML_V3.0.10_141126
Only in V3.0.10_141126 language restriction.

Braes

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello
I need some help please I have hikvision DS-7608NI-SE / P with firmware V3.0.9 build 140928 and encoding version V1.0 build 140828.
I have several cameras and after upgrade firmware to V5.2.0 build 140721 my language was chinese only...
I found on forums how to have back all languages for Internet explorer but on the camera himself the screen have still chinese signs.
When i try to add camera on my DS-7608NI-SE / P (directly on POE encoder) he won't add my camera : language mismatch when i doe the plug en play
when i do manuel configuration he says : fault
Can somebody help me please?

mbwdekeijzer

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Or go back to 3.0.8 then it works but then you have the Chinese strings (Name of day).
Or update to 3.0.10 and use cbx region changer.
That works great.

Braes

n3wb
Reaction score
Thx what dos the region changer do?
And were can i have it
I'm not a master in pc stuff but when i see video or explanation is detailed i can do it

mbwdekeijzer

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
When you buy the software and you ude it the cams are original and not chineese.
The best you can do is contact cbx it kind of a wierd guy but it works well.
He has fast reply and full support and also the software comes with a tutorial.

Braes

n3wb
Reaction score
I contacted Hem and i'm waiting for his response for the price...
I hope everything will work again