Hik Connect App Issues

coney27

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This morning I was prompted by hik-connect to download the newest version to 4.7.2. I then went to the Hikvision app store, Hik-Connect , and I am unable to download the newest version. Suposedly in the update your able to turn the lights on the colorvue on and off so im more than interested in downloading the new version of Hikconnect.

Anyone else having this issue?

giangievo

n3wb
Reaction score
Please, could you get me a link where it's possible to download 4.7.2 version? Having changed my phone with a Note 20 ultra i'm having problems installing 4.7.1 version on it, it freezes during installation before selecting region..... Thanks in advance.

coney27

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Please, could you get me a link where it's possible to download 4.7.2 version? Having changed my phone with a Note 20 ultra i'm having problems installing 4.7.1 version on it, it freezes during installation before selecting region..... Thanks in advance.
Thats the issue I'm having currently due to the fact that the link isn't working.

giangievo

n3wb
Reaction score
Today i did a little search and found an older version of hik connect, it works, so the problem, in my case, was that......