HIK DS-2CD3T35-I5 no browser image

bucko

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I can log into the cam via Chrome or IE and go to config ok. However I cannot see a video stream. I installed webconnect plug in as requested, but still no video so I cannot set up motion or make video adjustments.

I know Chrome no longer uses java, but there must be a way to view this cam via a webpage. EVIZ also does not work. I can't register there.

I have it working with BI on my PC, tinycam pro (Android), and LiveCams Pro on my iPad. Working fine. All my network settings are good, router port forwarded, etc.

Does HIK have a browser server I can use to view this cam?

How do you guys view for purposes of changing settings?

bearclaw

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Internet Explorer should work once you enable the plugin. Chrome will not work right now. Are you using 32 or 64 bit IE?

Michelin Man

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Chrome stopped support of certain plugins and etc (forgot the specifics) but Hikvision hasn't updated the web components yet.

So pretty much it's using Firefox (I personally had an issue with the motion detect 'grids' on my computer), and Internet explorer (this worked for the motion detect issue on firefox).

If you're just wanting to view the stream. VLC works great and is less demanding on the hardware.

bucko

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I thank you guys. I got it now using IE. Now I can play with settings.