Hik Ezviz device adding issue

hiky

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hampshire - South central Uk, right at the bottom
Moving away from the Hik DDNS service puts us into Ezviz land or the Hik version

I am having an issue getting a device verification and wondered if any you guys have any thoughts

signup and serial number adding is not an issue but once the serial number is added the service then wants one of 2 things, the verification number from the box which most stuff up to very recently did not have or you can add ABCDEF in the verification section, tried ABCDEF and i get the message

Incorrect verification code

its what they said to add ?? any thoughts please

Or... is there a way to extrapolate the verification number from the device, in my case a 76 series NVR

Last edited:

ressue

n3wb
Reaction score
You can see the verification code from the camera, its printed on the sticker thats on the bottom of the camera.

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Verification code is on the sticker outside the box, and also on the sticker on the product.

For very old devices that they did not come with verification code; when you updated the firmware to a version that supported EZVIZ, then you had to do a reset to factory defaults on the device, and then the verification code turned to ABCDEF.

If it is a NVR; well, then there is an easier solution, just plug a monitor and mouse on the NVR, go the network configuration settings, and you will see the verification code there and will be able to change it to whatever you want.

m_shafique

n3wb
Reaction score
For very old devices that they did not come with verification code; when you updated the firmware to a version that supported EZVIZ, then you had to do a reset to factory defaults on the device, and then the verification code turned to ABCDEF.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5

hiky

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hampshire - South central Uk, right at the bottom
Hopefully Hikvision will produce a fw update for NVR and web component because unless you are at the same local as the NVR the web UI does not show the verification code

Having to go back to installs to extract the verification code is sometimes not possible for a multitude of reasons

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hopefully Hikvision will produce a fw update for NVR and web component because unless you are at the same local as the NVR the web UI does not show the verification code
I think I'm actually fine with that. Knowing the verification code (or being able to change it), means you have physical access to the device, you can either look it up on the sticker, or change it locally.

On IPCs it is another story. Earlier on it was possible to change it via telnet, and I am quite sure there might still be ways to do so (I actually have no idea on how/if it is possible to change the verification code on IPCs now that telnet is disabled on current firmwares).

garadag

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello!View attachment 13458

When I trying to add my new ip camera into the Ezviz I got folowing massege: "The device cannot be added" .
And register Status is online.

What's problem? Please help me resolve this problem.

Attachments

garadag

n3wb
Reaction score
That is a chinese camera, so you might have to use the chinese version of the EZVIZ platform.
Securame, thank you for your response. What is the web site of the chinese version of the EZVIZ platform? Now I am using this one EZVIZ - Security Camera Kits, Wi-Fi Cameras, and Action Cams .
Is it possible upgrate firmware of Ip camera then to get access to Ezvis service by this link EZVIZ - Security Camera Kits, Wi-Fi Cameras, and Action Cams

I think hikvison lock the chinese serial number connect with the english ezviz. How to unlock?

Thank you in advance for your supporting.