Hik Vision DVR help please :(

Stu_c

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all
I have got a HikVison DS-7200 Turbo HD and I have been trying not for a few hours to get this working over network viewing can someone help!

I have got the app and registered etc but when I go to connecting to my unit it won't let me and fails to register to the server.

I have been looking at the settings on the unit and when I go into Platform access it's the following (pic below) all the videos I have seen all show online where as mine doesn't

Can someone send me over the screen shots of what the settings should be please upload_2016-11-26_19-27-57.png

Comes up with two different things (below) upload_2016-11-26_19-27-58.png

The place I bought it from said it was a UK device but I'mconcerned now maybe it's not, I have lookedonline for serial numbers etc and mines a ....WR... etc should it not be ....EU....?

Ps. I have changed the password ;)

Also another strange thing I have changed the date to DD/MM/YYYY but on viewer still shows it as MM/DD/YYYY ever after restarting :/

CYANiDE

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm always weary of the EZVIZ stuff since it's owned by Hikvision. Why not go the route of DynDNS which is free for the minor inconvenience of clicking a link in an email every 30 days?