Hikvision 2nd gen video intercom distorts live feed

ipOsX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My 2nd generation master Indoor Station [a 10in DS-KH8520-WTE1 hardwired to the DS-KD8003-IME1 Door Station] also displays the live feed from six other Hikvision cameras, all of which bar one display correctly. But the feed from my IPC-D640-Z shows the bottom few rows of pixels [approx 5% of the screen] distorted, ie vertically smeared. Unsurprisingly, the same distortion shows up on my 7in slave indoor stations [DS-KH8350-WTE1 and DS-KH6320-WTE1] which get their signal wirelessly from the Master Station.

But in all other places this camera feed displays with no distortion so the problem is intercom-related. Since the Master Indoor Station gets its camera feeds from the IP addresses I key in, and the IPC-D640-Z is the only feed which is corrupted, it's difficult to work out where the distortion is coming from. This is a 16:9 feed which, like the others, is being displayed at 16:9 and there are very few settings in the video intercom config to play with, apart from rebooting the system which doesn't fix it.

Attached is a photo of the KH8350 screen. Any ideas?
Hik Indoor Station distorted pixels.png