HikVision 4.0 Firmware on Swann NVR-8000 (DS-7600NI-I2)?

Shark1105

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone - Just wondering if anyone has tried upgrading their Swann-branded NVR-8000 (equiv to HikVision DS-7600NI-I2) to new HikVision 4.1 firmware?

I have all my Swann 5MP cameras running HikVision 5.5 firmware just fine but havent tried flashing my Swann NVR to HikVision NVR firmware yet.

I want to go to HikVision NVR firmware since Swann is so slow to upgrade firmware.

If anyone has tried it, it would be great to hear from you.

Thanks!

AMaz

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, I successfully upgraded to Hikvision Firmware. The ones I Used was for the 76XX series K line, not I line. I have it up and running with my other 8MP Swann cameras. This is the one i found elsewhere and successfully upgraded to:
DOWNLOAD PORTAL

AMaz

n3wb
Reaction score
I also unsuccessfully tried other versions/builds. The newer ones did not work for me. There were a whole bunch of errors and glitches. I recommend sticking with build 170288 for now.

tommy20020

n3wb
Reaction score
I have Swann NVR 8000 , and I uploaded latest Hikvision firmware from European portal (V4.1.50 build180227)
This is my back up NVR, and so far Iooks okay, but l can't tell everything works. Tested with my LaView LV-PB932F4 running Hikvision firmware, and looks okay, also works with my Dahua PTZ utilizing ONVIF protocol.
Hello everyone - Just wondering if anyone has tried upgrading their Swann-branded NVR-8000 (equiv to HikVision DS-7600NI-I2) to new HikVision 4.1 firmware?

I have all my Swann 5MP cameras running HikVision 5.5 firmware just fine but havent tried flashing my Swann NVR to HikVision NVR firmware yet.

I want to go to HikVision NVR firmware since Swann is so slow to upgrade firmware.

If anyone has tried it, it would be great to hear from you.

Thanks!