Hikvision 7200 dvr

mischief

n3wb
Reaction score
my cctv at homes been working fine since install a couple of months ago,on Friday it came up on the app on my phone,offline.when I got home from work the box was beeping every few minutes.and the Hikvision home page is showing on the monitor,neither the mouse or the remote do anything.ive switched it of and back on again still nothing.ive unplugged cameras still nothing the box powers on and goes straight to home screen on monitor but that’s it

moped

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'll assume by homepage, you mean the main viewing screen (where you see, or would see camera feeds) and not the Hikvision splashscreen/logo. Beeps = fault of some sort usually. IP address conflict, hdd failure, full, or not formatted/initialized. These are the default beeps I believe, but there are others that can be enabled.

A good place to start would probably be to check on your router to make sure the NVR is getting an address / is on the network. If it is, access the ip address through Internet Explorer and check the storage/hdd management section or look through the logs. Either should help you narrow it down.