Hikvision 7604NI-E1-4P questions

diesel dog

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I've finally got around to mounting my 2532 on the front of the house.

I've plugged the NVR into a monitor so I can adjust the cam and now for some reason (probably user error), I can't view the cam on live player nor get it show a picture in ivms4200. On live player it states my username and/or password is incorrect and has now timed me out for 30 minutes - I did enter the same username and password as normal. It works or appears to work fine through the nvr/monitor to the point where I can see the picture and go back and see what's been recorded.

It shows up on SADP and when I put it through ivms to put it through device manager it states data is incorrect and I can't get any further to import the cam/add to group for the nvr main view.

I've just checked my BT HH5 and it's not showing the NVR as been connected but the cam and nvr and still showing live feed/recording and have played back/ Odd

Any ideas?

diesel dog

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Quick update. My password works in SADP as I can change the ip addy for the NVR. When I start the NVR and it asks for the password it shows it as admin. I still can't log on via IE and I'm presuming it's the user name that has changed. I've tried the the usual admin, Admin, ADMIN variations but with no success.