Hikvision 7716 compatible w reolink

Thecrow1

n3wb
Reaction score
Hikvision 7716 looking for good ptz camera for my hikvision nvr I've researched it and found beautiful Reolink ptz rlc 423. HIKVISION AND LTS similar models are beyond my budget however lots of different opinions regarding whether or not this camera will be compatible with my hikvision Specifically I want to capture motion some are saying you can set it up others say it only does continus recording and not motion. Any help would be greatly appreciated

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hikvision 7716 looking for good ptz camera for my hikvision nvr I've researched it and found beautiful Reolink ptz rlc 423. HIKVISION AND LTS similar models are beyond my budget however lots of different opinions regarding whether or not this camera will be compatible with my hikvision Specifically I want to capture motion some are saying you can set it up others say it only does continus recording and not motion. Any help would be greatly appreciated
reolink is garbage...they are a spamming lying company....oh and their devices are not onvif conformant despite false claims of "onvif compliant"
even with onvif conformant cameras its best not to mix and match if you want to utilize ivs funtions

Thecrow1

n3wb
Reaction score
Well thats that. Anyone know what happened to Milkisbad? Where can I get the best prices for Hikvision or LTS PTZ camera? I ordered from him last time. They are about 700-800 bucks unless someone knows where I can get one cheaper? Thank you