Hikvision ANPR DS-2CD4A26FWD Registration Manager software

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm sure a few of you being installers have installed the DS-2CD4A26FWD range of ANPR cameras from Hikvision.

As a lot of you probably know, updating the whitelist and blacklist was always a bit of a chore, having to upload the excel document every time! Perfect cameras to work with an electric gate or barrier, but so tedious to add number plates!

I, like many had to play around with iVMS-5200 to make life a little more bearable, but that software is expensive, and still doesn't really allow the full functionality.

It is rather embarrassing when installing one of these cameras, as it is so long winded to add or remove the individual plates so as a solution to this we have developed some software which will allow you to keep the blacklist/whitelist up to date from your Windows PC, and also has the additional functionality of expiry dates for each plate.

This software is offered as a free trial, where you can upload 3 plates - which for a lot of setups this is more than sufficient. The option to purchase it is there if you wish to remove this restriction.

It has been tested as working on the latest firmware on a UK spec DS-2CD4A26FWD. Let us know if it doesn't work on your camera and we will look into having compatibility added.

We usually sell the software direct to the people we install for, but we realise that it might be some use to other installers. It has taken some time, and the software blew our budget slightly, but has certainly made live somewhat easier showing our customers how to maintain the plates stored.

Feel free to take a look at the ebay listing here - the free trial is listed within the description.

Hikvision ANPR DS-2CD4A26FWD Registration Manager software (whitelist/blacklist) | eBay

We are currently working on version 2.0 which will have some more features including a "name" field to assign to a plate, it will allow you to move to blacklist once whitelist has expired, and we are looking into the potential of VRM lookup - which will provide the make model and colour.

Thanks

Guy

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.
Reaction score
Hi Guy,
I'm interested in this. I know you posted it in 2018, but here I am today with the same problem.
And also, I have a problem where for some reason my DS-2CD4A26FWD will only allow me to put max 34 plates into the white/black list, otherwise it gives an "incorrect file format" error.
And this is despite ensuring all capitals, no spaces and all fields are text.
Have you ever put more than 34 plates into one of these?
I need to do 166 at the moment.
Best, Edward

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Guy,
I'm interested in this. I know you posted it in 2018, but here I am today with the same problem.
And also, I have a problem where for some reason my DS-2CD4A26FWD will only allow me to put max 34 plates into the white/black list, otherwise it gives an "incorrect file format" error.
And this is despite ensuring all capitals, no spaces and all fields are text.
Have you ever put more than 34 plates into one of these?
I need to do 166 at the moment.
Best, Edward
I've never actually had that problem, but usually random issues with these are solved by reflashing the firmware