Hikvision bullet with x-ray vision?!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
IMO, if you have to point out to someone something so obvious, then he's not even looking at the monitor / camera output....he could be missing something! :facepalm:

Francisco73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The owner has invested in several (at least four) reasonable Hikvision cameras. Some other cameras are a bit too high but the ones at the gate outside are ok except for the branches. Yeah, apparently nobody has noticed that the cameras at the gate have limited view at the moment or they just do not care.

Francisco73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My guess is that they cut the branches before installing and should do it every 3-4 months. Some plants grow really fast in Sri Lanka where I am.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
Be a good neighbor and whack them down next time you go by there. Then pop into the hardware store and tell them that there was some trees blocking their cams and that you trimmed them up for them. Then leave them a card. Good business practice.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Be a good neighbor and whack them down next time you go by there. Then pop into the hardware store and tell them that there was some trees blocking their cams and that you trimmed them up for them. Then leave them a card. Good business practice.
GREAT idea. Maybe 2 pictures from exact spot, "before" and "after".

Francisco73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have also thought about before and after pictures. I will have to buy PVC pipes and other stuff anyway for my new cameras and can ask the owner for advice, take a good look at what he has done, buy stuff and talk about the bushes. Maybe he will give a discount? I have heard about another hard ware store here that has 21 cameras. Lots of cash since people pay in cash.