Hikvision ColorVu + 4K (DS-2CD2087G2-L)

zape

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Aliexpress is $240 (with audio though)

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Reference post# 15 This is the Pro Version of the smaller one which I will be getting delivered Tuesday.
Here in the UK all Hikvision Camera's come with a 3 year warranty.

If you buy "Grey Imports" from China you have Zero Warranty from Hikvision and have to rely on the seller and the cost to return if anything goes wrong is VERY expensive.
Now that the UK is out the European Union you will be subject to VAT & Customs also now which will have a knock on effect from anything coming from China to the UK.

2021-01-10 17_27_28-CCTV Direct UK and 1 more page - Personal - Microsoft Edge.jpg

zape

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Not sure about your "US" comment and presume you have purchased from that seller before? I like to give my buisness local with a PROPER WARRANTY not a sellers warranty.

ZeeCam

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Looks like aliexpress sellers racked up prices on it putting it into not worth it category.

HomieTheClown

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Has anyone installed either of these two cameras under a soffit. Basically, does it HAVE to be installed on a wall or does the mount allow you to turn it 90-degrees so you can install it under a soffit or ceiling type surface. My guess is 'yeah' but I was hoping so get an actual answer.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Well I guess because Andy seems to take care of us here and I rather give him my business then B&H or some other over priced vendor.
Though my business not focus on hikvision, but can bring some hikvision good models to show here is bit good, lots of hik fans here too. Good news, next week can get the cams, just check with hik.