Hikvision combine intrusion and line crossing

militarymedic23

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Looking to see if there’s any option or combination of options that will let you combine the intrusion detection and line crossing events for a trigger to the notification center.
Closest example I can think of is when the post office truck stop at mailbox. intrusion detection has a delay which they usually sit there for maybe three or four seconds as they pick up and drop off mail. Area has enough traffic that other events triggered that quite easily as they stop in the same general vicinity and pause for the threshold. line Crossing works absolutely fine but it also picks up every single vehicle that crosses the line not just vehicle stop three or four seconds.
Any ideas on this?

trempa92

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I dont believe it is possible to do by default settings or linkages.

You either make a script/service app doing that for you, or perhaps look into Hikvision parking solution cameras, which have an event for overstaying at a parking spot. But please note that parking solution prefer camera to be in birds eye view.

1716791467567.png

ps: They ditched Parking NVR, now its entire AI is in 7serie cameras.

militarymedic23

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Got it, thank you.
I kind of had the idea this might be something a 3rd party process would do but I didn’t know what was actually possible with the camera feed going to a milestone server.