Hikvision DS-2cd-2035-i always new off-line on new hik-connect server

alfonso

n3wb
Reaction score
hello everyone, I bought a ds-2cd-2035-i, but unfortunately doing the configuration on the new hik-connect me 'always off-line device server, what is wrong? thanks
Alfo

alfonso

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Dan,
I made the recording on the new hik-connect server is set up for remote viewing on the phone and it says it is off-line.

But the new server works already '?

Because by December 30 the old server does not work anymore ', in fact, does not make me' more 'to record any camera.
thanks Alfonso

alfonso

n3wb
Reaction score
tried to install the IVMS-4500 but it tells me that the camera does not exist, in fact I tried it on Android with the new app hik-connect it does not connect, thanks
Alfonso

alfonso

n3wb
Reaction score
I see the camera from home is installed properly, the problem is that the software Hikvision says that does not exist, I put the number of correct camera,thanks Alfonso

Last edited:

snake87

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm trying to understand what you mean,

The Hikvision software does not recognise your cameras serial number when your trying to setup a connection via Hikvisions P2P service?

If that's what your saying, you might have purchased a clone Hikvision camera, lots of them floating around on eBay.

The problem with these is the serial number which is supposed to be unique, is usually duplicated in clones. The serial number may also be unrecognised and deemed as invalid on Hiks server.

The only 2 alternatives are either replace the cameras for genuine Hikvision, or route the clones via external IP and port forwarding.

alfonso

n3wb
Reaction score
thanks very kind, lighthouse 'this occurs call the seller to check this. thank you
Alfonso