HIKVISION DS-2CD2325F-IS Chinese to English Firmware

Reaction score
Can someone know how to change the firmware of this model from Chinese to English firmware?
Model: DS-2CD2325F-IS 4mm C
Firmware: V5.4.23-161020

Thanks.

Reaction score
I am in the same boat as well.

Just bought 4 x DS-2CD3345F-I cameras with firmware V5.4.32 from China. Getting the "Language Mismatch" error on the NVR. Things I have tried so far (after reading through many of these forum threads):

1. Changed the protocol to ONVIF but still get the same error
2. Tried the TFTP downgrader however this never fully completes the process (gets stuck at the last step). I think that this is due to it only being from v5.3....not v5.4
3. Tried doing the MTD hack however unable to do due to not being able to enable telnet on this version of firmware

On the advertisement when I purchased it said "do not upgrade firmware"

Given this I'm gathering I'm screwed :(

Any help would be muchly appreciated!

Cheers,
Chillylounge

Reaction score
I am in the same boat as well.

Just bought 4 x DS-2CD3345F-I cameras with firmware V5.4.32 from China. Getting the "Language Mismatch" error on the NVR. Things I have tried so far (after reading through many of these forum threads):

1. Changed the protocol to ONVIF but still get the same error
2. Tried the TFTP downgrader however this never fully completes the process (gets stuck at the last step). I think that this is due to it only being from v5.3....not v5.4
3. Tried doing the MTD hack however unable to do due to not being able to enable telnet on this version of firmware

On the advertisement when I purchased it said "do not upgrade firmware"

Given this I'm gathering I'm screwed :(

Any help would be muchly appreciated!

Cheers,
Chillylounge

Have you tried to contact your seller for resolving this problem?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Yeah I have just started the return process via taobao now so hopefully will get my money back soon

Denali804

n3wb
Reaction score
Yeah I have just started the return process via taobao now so hopefully will get my money back soon
Didn't the seller say upfront that the firmware couldn't be upgraded? Was it advertised it as a chinese camera?