HIKVISION DS-2CD2387G2P-LSU/SL

Kathye

n3wb
Reaction score
Good morning and hello i am a new member and quite a novice so any help would really be appreciated, recently purchased a Hikvision DS-2CD2387G2P-LSU/SL which is not showing on the NVR, i have also my cameras are not showing any information on the playback. I really am struggling any help would be appreciated.:)

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning and hello i am a new member and quite a novice so any help would really be appreciated, recently purchased a Hikvision DS-2CD2387G2P-LSU/SL which is not showing on the NVR, i have also my cameras are not showing any information on the playback. I really am struggling any help would be appreciated.:)
FYI - camera info

1695022159834.png

Attachments

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi @Kathye

What is the NVR you are using?

Does the NVR have other cameras on it?

lewic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That camera is compatible with that NVR. Note that the aspect ratio for the camera is very different than standard so the decoding may be an issue depending on what other cameras you have on the system. Is the camera not able to "plug and play" or are you just not able to see liveview/playback?