Hikvision DS-2CD2942F Mini 1.6mm Fisheye Indoor Dome Security 4MP IP Camera

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Okay after further testing here is what I came up with:

It is ONVIF compatible even though the specs list it nowhere. I had it running on our ESDV-NVRX-32 here in the showroom and it displayed fine.

@andyk1, That is correct. It is not a full 360 degree view. More of an Oval Shape 180.

Last edited by a moderator:

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi Ryan,

Just wondering if you found whether or not this camera has hardware dewarping for the likes of Blue Iris?

Thanks.

Okay after further testing here is what I came up with:

It is ONVIF compatible even though the specs list it nowhere. I had it running on our ESDV-NVRX-32 here in the showroom and it displayed fine.

@andyk1, That is correct. It is not a full 360 degree view. More of an Oval Shape 180.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ryan so is this something a eyesurv nvr can use or do I need a Hikvision / H series?

Looks like more of a ceiling mount device, is there a wall mount adapter?

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @pal251, an EYEsurv NVR can record it but you wouldn't be able to get motion detection most likely. There may be a wall mount adapter but we don't carry it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I can get motion detection to work on my other hikvision cameras I found out this morning on my older eyesurv nvr.

That firmware you got to me the other day worked perfectly btw, much better UI now for the system. That camera would have been perfect for my next setup if it had the wall mount :(